Transition from Blogger to WordPress

BusinessWorks Blog will be celebrating it's First Birthday on September 24th, 2005. It is already experiencing growing pains. Google's Blogger is my current Blogging Engine and it has served me well, but it lacks a few critical features like Categories, Search facility, trackbacks that a Blog like mine needs. I am planning to move the blog to a different host and use WordPress as my Blogging Engine. To better serve my readers, each post will be categorized and search will be embedded in the page to find the content you need. There will be lot more features added, with a new theme, current month calendar to find the posts and much more. Current Blog will remain active during the process and once the transition is complete, it will redirect visitors to the new blog.

Please bear with me for the inconvenience caused, until this transition is completed. The posts will be sporadic and few in coming week, but once the transition is complete, it will be atleast one post per day as usual.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I was reviewing my feeds and I just realised that I've flagged almost all your posts since I subscribed on 21 July 2005. Just wanted to say thanks for hitting the spot so consistently. I hope your move to Wordpress goes smoothly.  

Posted by Grasshoppermind

Popular posts from this blog

Financial Plan - Assumptions - 2

The Circle of Information