'Twas the night before Christmas

I came across this excellent interview with Santa at RFIDNews. Lets hear what he has to say about RFID and technology in general, but before that a small poem....
'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the facility
The elves were keeping up to the best of their ability,

Pallets were tagged by the gate with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;

Retailers were nestled all snug in their beds,
With dreams of ROI dancing in their heads;

And I at the North Pole talking to Santa for you,
In my fourth full-length feature, an RFID News Interview.

When out by the dock there arose such a clattle,
As four new shipments came in from Seattle

And away off the truck goods flew like a flash,
New middleware gave the WMS a touch of panache

But who made the North Pole so lively and quick?
I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick.

He was dressed in fleece from his head to his toe,
This is not the same Santa we all used to know.

He was chubby and plump, a jolly old elf,
And I laughed when asked him, in spite of myself:

“Could you explain how you do it to me?”
And with a mischievous wink he whispered, “RFID”


Now to the article....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Financial Plan - Assumptions - 2

The Circle of Information

Transition from Blogger to WordPress