RFID Network Appliance Developer's Kit

Recently, RF Code, Inc, a leading developer, designer and manufacturer of Auto-ID data management software and active RFID technologies announced availability of a powerful set of tools for enterprises that are building RFID networks. This kit will be provided to approved Systems Integrators and enterprise I.T. project teams for a paltry sum of $2995. Read complete article here.

I wonder, when will companies come out with an affordable kit (costing under $100) for RFID enthusiasts like me? I have a desire to start another blog which will be purely technical and based on RFID Development kit experiments. I wonder if some company can sponsor such a blog and provide me a RFID kit? Hint..Hint..I don't mind Santa arriving late with his gift of RFID Developer's kit for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Financial Plan - Assumptions - 2

The Circle of Information

Transition from Blogger to WordPress