Introduction

This is an experiment about building a dotcom business (on paper) and then making it grow. It will be similar to "paper" stock trading in nature. I will go through the complete process of building a business, right from business structure selection to filing tax returns at the end of the year, in my novice way, stumbling and re-building all the way with the help of my fellow readers.

Here is an initial agenda that I would follow in coming days:

  1. Organized brainstorming on various business ideas
  2. Researching three of those business ideas
  3. Selecting and evaluating one of the three business ideas.

Be ready for the wild ride...


Comments

Anonymous said…
Cool! It looks like the organized brainstorming
piece offers some nice tools to help you build your business/web/structure.
DrPat said…
I intend to link to your site from mine (I blog books). This is the most singular concept for a web site that I've seen!

I first ran across your writings at BlogCritics.org, and am intrigued by the way you've tweaked Blogger to give your blog a customized "voice". I look forward to learning a lot from your site.

Popular posts from this blog

Financial Plan - Assumptions - 2

The Circle of Information

Transition from Blogger to WordPress