Resources for Market and Industry Research

I have gathered few resources for my personal use, but would love to share with my readers. I hope this will help busy entrepreneurs as I think time spent on research is time well spent.

My first resource is EBSCO Information Services. This website catalogues business journals, magazines and trade journals. Many local and regional business publications are included. There are quite a few full text articles to read. Subscription is required.

Other resource is ABI / INFORM. This site has a database covering business, management, economics and a wide range of related fields. It provides abstracts of material from 1971 onwards and full text (various formats) from 1987. Subscription is required.

Lexis Nexis Academic is another excellent resource which has full text information of newspapers, news magazines, trade and industry publications. Subscription is required.

For a reason, I have not included any free resources. For serious research, one must go to a reliable source.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Financial Plan - Assumptions - 2

The Circle of Information

Transition from Blogger to WordPress